The operational goal of the Resident Service Centre at the Piotrków Trybunalski City Hall is to provide top quality services, i.e. to quickly and professionally serve the residents of the city in a friendly atmosphere.
The Resident Service Centre is the primary consultation point for customers in their dealings with the Piotrków Trybunalski City Hall, the “frontline”, the place to obtain information on procedures binding at the Hall and other information necessary for people dealing with administrative matters.
The Resident Service Centre can help you deal with matters in the areas of:
- census records: identity cards, residence registrations,
- vehicles and transport: driving licences, vehicle registration cards, vehicle registrations,
- business activities,
- property tax,
- official records of personal matters: registrations of births, marriages and deaths, issuance of extracts from official documents
The Resident Service Centre offers also online services to its customers:
- Online booking of visits at the RSC,
- “Schedule a home visit by a city official”,
- Preview of current queues at the RSC,
- Dealing with administrative matters via the ePUAP platform.
The Resident Service Centre has launched a video remote interpreting service for the hard of hearing. People using sign language can be served without making a prior appointment, during the City Hall opening hours.